木曜日, 1月 21, 2010

What my weekend looks like:

**UPDATE**
Everything I wrote here came to pass and it was all fun, and all glorious! The only part I failed to mention was Monday. Monday I had three hours of interpreting for an American woman who was very nice. Other than that I finished book 5 of my interpretation studies and cleaned my house and TWO, count 'em two loads of laundry!


Friday I will go to work at the Ken-cho where I may or may not have anything important to do. Then I will go to the Hiroshima International Center, hop in a car and go to Kure to teach children at an elementary school about American culture (in Japanese). Then I will Have dinner with Sachi and take a bus back to Hiroshima to play darts with Steve and Tim.

Saturday I wake up at 9 to meet everyone at Hiroshima Eki (train station) for snowboarding at 10. We'll get there, eat the lunch we buy at 7-11 on the way, and troll the parking lot until we score lift tickets off people going home early. After that we will shred the mountain for 4 or 5 hours and drive back to Hiroshima for Chika's birthday party with two hours of food and open bar. This will be my last trip snowboarding for the month. I think it's trip number 11 this season.

Sunday I will wake up early, get on a train to Onomichi and meet up with other JETs to go to an orphanage and spend time with the kids. Hopefully this will become a monthly tradition. After that I will come home and watch Babylon 5, season 2. :P

I know this all very dry and straightforward. I just wanted to add a little something about what I'm doing.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿